OK, so...Friday night (actually Saturday morning, as it was one of those dreams, where you wake up and doze back into the dream for an hour or more) I had the craziest dream......quite possibly the craziest dream I've ever had.......It starts off with me, my folks, my brother and his "wife", AnnaMarie, Lushious, Josh Gregory(who has a long scraggly "o brother where art thou" type of beard going on ), and some other random people that I know.....all having this HUGE fuckin RAGER of a party (think college, think rock n roll) here.....and me and my "sister in law" Liz (the real one's name is Connie, but in the dream, the "new" one was Liz) go out to get *something* from the house next door, and as we go out on the porch, we see, coming down the driveway, a chick driving one of those stand-up lawn mowers, with the circular deck....and there's another chick dancing on the circular deck. Well, they come down into the yard and begin weaving around the two circular flowerbeds in a figure 8 type of thing....and as that happens, the circular deck on the mower expands and grows until it's a full stage.....WITH A FREAKING CIRCUS ON IT....but that's ok, because all the circus folk join the crazy rock n roll college styley party (with my folks, yet!!)....crazy weird dream party sequences.....a limo full of black people, dressed kinda like the parliment funkadelic PLOWS through my back yard, which is midshin high with water (NOT an uncommon event for this yard) and wind up crashing and getting stuck. I stick my head out the back door, and ask if everyone's ok, do I need to call 911 or what? and a young black boy comes up and says, "oh, we're all alright, but could we have some soda?" So, I go to the very back of the house (where no fridge really is) to get them some sodas, and realize that it's all good even if someone IS hurt, because, hey...here's a whole room full of police and EMTs gettin down college type rock n roll style party style!.....random crazy weird dream party montage....then it's the next morning....and the house looks like ARMEGEDON hit.......and Josh Gregory is wandering around with HALF a scraggly o brother type beard and SEVERAL jackass style buzzes of baldness on his head.....NO CLUE who the culprit was......and that's pretty much where it ends........
SO..........................I can understand AnnaMarie and Lushious being in my dream....it was Fri. night, and I was planning on seeing both of them on Saturday....but the rest of it???????????????????????? I just don't know.....and it was SOOOOOOOOO real.
Anyway...meanwhile, back at the farm...that was my crazy dream....and honestly would probably be my craziest dream EVER except for a weirdo recurring dream from my teens that knocks it out of the running.
OH>>>>>> and the BEST part.....how I KNEW I was dreaming, now matter how real it seemed.....because I was drinking Newcastle beer, and LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
I love fun crazy dreams that make no sense what so ever. Did you have fun in your dream?
Post a Comment