Sunday, January 25, 2009

All Praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Ramen. I re-watched Religulous by Bill Maher, and it just amazes me what the religious nutcases get up to! And while I'm sure that there was some creative editing done, as with any "documentary" of that type, the FUNNIEST things and the most ignorant things spouted were done with both Bill and the interview-ee on screen, and I don't see how those could have been edited, or quite honestly how someone could make that shit up!

Oh, and yeah, I know I've sucked at blogging lately, but I have been writing....the old fashioned way with a groovy roller-ball pen (yeah, i have an office supply fetish, cool pens are like crack to me), and a spiral bound notebook. I'll blog more in the coming year, I'm sure...in fact, later today, I need to make a blog about the CRAZY ass dream I had Friday night!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I've seen part of that movie. I have been dying to see the rest. I watched it on some stupid website and it cut off after like an hour.

beinmyOWNself said...

you NEED to see the rest!