I saw THREE rainbows today...that's GOT to be a good omen, right? It's been a while since I've caught one, much less THREE in one day! Rainbows always amaze me....and I truly do think today the universe was trying to tell me something. For the last couple of months, I've been partaking in the long dark teatime of the soul, and been trying to drag myself out of it, and my mantra to myself has been "even if I can't find a rainbow, I'll make my own" with laughable success, so I think the universe just sent me a great big elementary-school-book-fair-hang-in-there-baby-poster.......thanks universe!
ps the left eye is still twitching, but not every day, so I've got that goin for me.

2 comments:
Oh I'm pretty sure that 3 rainbows is a great sign my dear. {{{{hugs}}}}
I agree with Nikki! It's the gods version of the kitty "hang in there" poster for sure!
Post a Comment